Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Planner Supplies on a Budget

No one wants to break their budget to decorate their planners. Here are a few tips I have that will help you save a lot.

Pic from here


Check out dollar stores
These places always have cute stickers and occasionally some nice Post-Its.

Check the dollar sections of stores, like Target
Target is one of my favorite places to find supplies. They always have the cutest stickers, post-Its, and washi tape that many times also themed to the season.

Check the teacher section of stores Teachers love to decorate and make their rooms look inviting. Many of the products developed for them can be adapted for your planner, like small wall decorations.

Bring Coupons!
There are several stores that I never walk into without a coupon: Joann’s, Michaels, and Staples. These stores can be expensive but they always have weekly coupons. I like to wait for the ones that give a percentage off my entire purchase versus off one item.

Be Creative
Use items you may not think of as stationary. Scrapbook paper, stamps, and ribbon can all make awesome decorations. Also, you can make your own personalized stickers and paper clips. (Check out my friend's Creative Memories page)

How do you save money on your planner decorations?

See what my planner looks like here.

No comments:

Post a Comment