Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Do’s and Don’ts of Donating

Last month I shared how I go through my stuff and decide what to donate. This month I thought I would give you a few do's and don'ts of donating.

Pictures from here


Do’s

~ Wash your clothes before donating (no one wants your stinky clothes)
~Donate to an organization you love (it’ll help you to continue to do it)
~ Make sure games and puzzles have all the pieces (no one wants to buy something to find they can’t use it)

Don’ts 

~Donate anything ripped, broken, or stained (if you don’t want it like that why would someone else?)
~ Donate underwear and socks (EWWWW!)
~ Donate outdated electronics (there are specific places to recycle these things at)
~Donate open makeup ( Again EWWWWW!)


Do you have any to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment