Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Planner Decor - March Layouts

Sorry, this is a little late. Here are my layouts for the month of March. I really feel that I have found how I like to use my planner now. It's functional but pretty.


For march I went with a green theme for St. Patrick's Day and for the start of Spring. Here is a monthly overview. At the end of the month I started tracking when I went for walks.



The first week of March. I made each week green and paired it with a secondary color. This weeks secondary color was blue.



Second Week of March. I love the how the butterfly looks in the middle.



Third week of March. I was super sick this week but I like how I was able to decorate for St. Patrick's Day and the first day of Spring and make them coordinate.



Last week of March. This week was super busy with work and other fun activities so the end of the week got a little neglected. =(



Those are my layouts for March. To see last month's layout click here.

Which week was your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment